The first phase of Belvedere Wharf has seen the completion of Unit 1 which is now ready for occupation. Unit 2 is consented and deliverable on a build-to-suit basis up to 113,223 sq ft.
Belvedere is one of South East London’s premier logistics locations strategically placed within 8 miles of J1A of the M25 Dartford Crossing, 10 miles of the Blackwall Tunnel and 13 miles of Central London.
- Building design to BREEAM Very Good standards with an EPC A rating.
- 12m clear internal height.
- Super air tight building envelope to minimise air leakage.
- High quality curtain walling and glazing system.
- High quality Hörmann doors supplied with a 3 year maintenance package and 12 year Hörmann warranty.
- Cladding and roofing supplied with a 25 year guarantee.
- 15% roof lights for daylight optimisation.
- Precision laid FM2 floor. 50KN/m2 UDL.
- 8 dock levellers.
- 7,878 sq ft grade A offices.